Zapier is a web-based service that enables users to automate tasks by connecting various web applications together. With Zapier, users can create automated workflows, known as “Zaps,” which connect two or more apps, triggering actions in one app based on specific events or triggers in another app.
For example, you can create a Zap that automatically creates a contact in your CRM when a contact is created in Sonderplan.
Zapier supports over 5,000 apps and offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for anyone to create and manage their own automated workflows without the need for coding skills.
Sonderplan Zapier Connector Access
Currently the Zapier connector for Sonderplan is in private BETA.
You can gain access to the connector by following this link
Example: Create your first Zap
To create a Zap that creates a contact in HubSpot CRM when a new contact is created in Sonderplan, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Zapier account and click on the “Make a Zap” button.
- Select “Sonderplan” as the trigger app and choose the trigger event “New Contact”.
- Connect your Sonderplan account to Zapier by following the prompts to enter your API key and authorizing the connection.
- Test the trigger by fetching a sample contact from Sonderplan to ensure that Zapier can properly connect to your account.
- Next, select “HubSpot CRM” as the action app and choose the action event “Create Contact”.
- Connect your HubSpot CRM account to Zapier by entering your API key and authorizing the connection.
- Map the fields from the Sonderplan contact to the corresponding fields in HubSpot CRM. For example, map the Sonderplan contact’s name field to the HubSpot CRM contact’s name field, and so on.
- Test the action by creating a test contact in Sonderplan and ensuring that a new contact is created in HubSpot CRM.
- Once your Zap is set up and tested, it will automatically create a new contact in HubSpot CRM every time a new contact is created in Sonderplan.